The “EUV” in the name might imply a spacious all-wheel-drive crossover vehicle since the acronym stands for “electric utility vehicle.” The Bolt EV is basically a redesigned Bolt; it has the same front-wheel-drive (FWD) platform, but its larger wheelbase allows for an adult-sized back seat.
The 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV is a cutting-edge and luxurious electric car. In comparison to other SUVs, it has several notable benefits, such as superior storage options and luxury trim levels. The best parts of the 2023 Bolt EUV are revealed here. Want to explore on your own? Come to Stella Chevrolet dealer.
Screens for Multiple Displays
The driver display screen in the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt is just one of several technological innovations designed to keep you in the know.
- Your charging data is shown on the screen so you may schedule recharges as needed.
- Additionally, a driver information center shows your driver efficiency gauge, tells you how much battery life you have left, and provides a variety of other helpful driver information elements.
Technologies that Help Drivers
It’s puzzling that Chevrolet would label the Bolt EUV as a “utility” vehicle since its load capacity is comparable to that of the Bolt EV. But much like other utility cars, the EUV isn’t very efficient.
- The Chevy Bolt EUV has the sophisticated safety features of Chevy Safety Assist as standard equipment.
- The Bolt Super Cruise option includes additional driving assistance technologies, such as lane center assist for recognizing bends and automated emergency braking to mitigate or prevent accidents.
Places to Charge in Public and at Home
Your Bolt EUV may be charged at any one of 40,000 public charging points. Moreover, in-house charging infrastructure may be set up. The EUV’s projected electric range when fully charged is 247 miles.
Ample Space for Stuffing
For items you’d rather keep out of sight, the Bolt provides a fake cargo floor. In addition, there is a one-of-a-kind compartment beneath the center console in the space between the front seats, perfect for short journeys.
- The Bolt EUV offers a Redline Edition in three sporty and sophisticated color options: summit white, mosaic black metallic, and silver flare metallic.
- The exterior has 17-inch aluminum gloss black wheels with red highlights, and the inside is outfitted in jet-black leather with red stitching for a racy, athletic appeal.
Sounds fascinating? Check all these features by paying a visit to Stella Chevrolet dealership.
Mobile Device Linkup
The Chevrolet Bolt has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto along with basic wireless connectivity. Plus, the myChevrolet Mobile app lets you connect remotely to your car from your phone to access features like navigation and real-time vehicle metrics.
The Bolt EUV’s maximum cargo space is 56.9 cubic feet, making it ideal for transporting large bags or a week’s worth of groceries for a family of five. Rear passengers may ride in comfort because of the Bolt’s 39 inches of legroom.
The all-new Bolt EUV is equipped with electric innovations and cutting-edge technologies to help you go the distance. Even with a family-friendly utility vehicle, you may get behind the wheel of the automobile of the future and begin your transition to electric life.